Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January In Review

Miles Run: 86.7
 (I believe this is also the number of celebrity gossip magazines read and glasses of wine drank but I don't have a sweet log book to keep track of those things).

Half Marathon's Run: 2 Temecula Half & Team Gab Virtual Race

Medals Obtained: 1

Cross training done: lots of lunges, squats, sit-ups, push-ups and biking

Horrific YOGA injuries obtained: 1

Pounds lost: like .025
So I just like can't understand why I am not skinnier.....oh hand me that candy

Pairs of awesome glitter shoes obtained: 0

Pair of awesome Aspaeris shorts obtained: 1

Mornings Nellie woke me up at 5a.m. because she wanted to be fed breakfast NOW: 31
ummm.....so feed me already


2 comments:

  1. Running + wine + celebrity magazines = awesome

    I love that medal!

    I also love candy!

    And, I love the picture of your dog! I too have a dog that likes to eat. But, she doesn't wake me up at insane hours of the morning ... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But those sad puppy dog eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!