Seriously people....get it together

Today was not a great day.
My alarm went off an hour early to get in some yoga time. When it cried out with its annoying little beep I promptly snatched it off the nightstand, reprogrammed it for an hour later and went back to sleep. All without ever really waking up. Pretty magic. But when I woke up the second time I was mad that I had skipped yoga time and would therefore have to fit in a workout later (and to be honest if a workout doesn't happen before 10a.m. there is a 99.9% chance it ain't happenin)
Wait I missed yoga-damn
And then I went to school. And tried to come up with a date where 5 academics can be in the same room for an hour and a half to do the oral comprehensive exam component of my PhD exams which is apparently more elusive than:

and


and my ability to obtain these shoes


Email conversation from earlier today:
Me: Dear Comps Committee I have picked theses dates as the dates for my exam. Please let me know if this works for you. Specifically this will be the date of the oral component. Please let me know if this works for you.
Comp Committee: These dates are fine. No problem.

Therefore I walk my happy butt down to the office, reserve space and call it a day and send out the following email.

Me: I have reserved this room for this date and time for the oral part. Thank you for your quick response in scheduling my exams.
One member of the comp committee: I am out of town that date.
Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (head explodes)

SO I get to pick up that issue Monday. Yippee for me.

When I came home from school/work I stuffed my face full of crack aka 
Why Stacy's pita chips are you so addicting, stop sabotaging my attempt to get pointless glitter shoes
and did not want to workout and got all cozy with the idea of me, PJs and TV but then I remembered the stupid streak I made up for myself. And I worked out. So 13 days strong of exercise streaking. I felt so good after doing yoga I even went for a 40 minute walk. Apparently the streak is doing some good in the motivation department.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review