Friday Favorites


I love french bulldogs. This french bulldog and baby best friend combo is just too much



Jenny Simpson is amazing and she is headed off to Beijing for the World Championships and New Balance has put together a series about her preparation. Short and totally inspiring. The first two episodes are out!

This song. Over and over again while doing the dreaded no-impact cardio


And this one

This bucket list...kinda want to do them all

The fact that I get new orthotics today that will hopefully help with my posterior tibial tendon issue!

Comments

  1. I keep seeing the french bulldog and baby story everywhere and it's so cute!! Love this list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review