Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Eat all the things

We have done some hard core eatery exploring since we got here.
This place is a pharmacy and a lunch counter where you can get the scramble dog- apparently a Columbus original. It is a Chili dog with pickles and oyster crackers. The dad in-law had it and said it was not bad.
I had a banana and peanut butter sandwich. They asked if I wanted mayonnaise on it. I opted out- what is that about? Why would that go on a pb and banana sandwich?

We also have visited this place
For D's graduation
It is pretty good and they have fried goat cheese so we will be back.

We have found a new breakfast place
Pancakes, omelets and coffee. What more could you need. They have some sweet potato pancakes on the menu I am trying next time we go.

This is a long way of saying that tonight we had salad for dinner. All about balance people.

Marathon update: Both are back on and training is going well. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it stays that way.



2 comments:

  1. I didn't know pharmacy lunch counters still existed! It's fun trying out all the new restaurants in a new place. Yay for marathons being back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm sweet potato pancakes sounds so good! Good luck with marathon training!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!