SEVEN FUN FACTS
1. I moved to Tucson Arizona from Anchorage Alaska where I lived for two years. While living in Alaska I bounced off the back side of a bear when I came around a switchback hiking near this glacier
lucky for me the bear just kept moving down the mountain. I on the other hand almost crapped my pants and had a heart attack.
2. I am getting my PhD in Public Policy from
but kinda secretly want to open a bakery one day or maybe a running store.
3. I used to be less ploddy and more speedy when I ran in high school (5K in 21 minutes). I would one day like to be able to run a little faster than my usual 10:30 - 11 min. pace. Work in progress.
4. I really like fish as pets and used to have a big aquarium that broke when we moved. I would one day again like to have a large aquarium and only a large aquarium. I love my dogs but when it comes to traveling fish are so much easier to leave behind.
|One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish|
5. Yoga. I want to like it. I really do and I have a million and one yoga dvds. And a super cute pink yoga mat and you know Jennifer Aniston does yoga and looks awesome
|Do yoga and you can be a sexy beast too.|
but I don't like it and I don't think I ever will.
6. But I do love swimming and swim twice a week to cross train and love being in the pool. LOVE IT.
7. Jen Lancaster is my favorite author. I laugh so hard when I read her books. I want to be her best friend and kind of cyber stalk her blog but since she is a famous author and that funny I figure she puts up with a lot of cyber stalking so it is okay.
Yeah for fun facts!