Friday Favorites

Some random Friday fun:

For those of you interested in a good running book this list is awesome.

Some of my favs are:



If you are looking for something funny to watch and have Amazon Prime this:
I thought it was very funny and loved the two main characters plus there are two seasons so perfect for binge watching on a lazy afternoon

Onto the trail running wish list is this run in Southern California. Looks beautiful and there is a hot spring involved. Yes please.

Thought this infographic was interesting and considering I have run double digits in both marathon and half marathon......that is a lot of money
WORTH IT!


And this dog who just puts himself in the shower when he decides its bath time.

Things I am over. THE WIND. I feel like it has been super windy in El Paso for three weeks straight. Over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review