Training Week February 1st-7th

Well technically it is taper time. Which I have never really been any good at. But I have been trying to back off a bit.

Monday: 1 mile since my ankles and feet were still really sore from the 16 miles of trail fun on the Saturday before.

Tuesday: Body weight and kettlebell fun in the morning, 4 windy miles in the evening.

Wednesday: 1 mile

Thursday: 2 miles and body weight, bosu, kettlebell fun again.

Friday: 4 easy miles round my neighborhood.

Saturday: 10.25 miles of hiking fun with my friends Michelle and Kim up to Mundy's Gap. Tough but fun.

Photo Credit: Kim


Sunday: 13 miles with my training group. Last long run with them before the half and full marathon. They did amazing.
Photo Credit: Kim


Total for the week: 35.25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review