We have a winner!

11 comments, one free random number generator


and we have a winner. Number six. Count six down and........(drum roll please)........

Greg Pochron you are the winner of the Spartan entry!!!!

"Running these races is amazing. There's nothing better then being outside running with thousands of crazy people who enjoy this kind of thing. It's like one big family and its so amazing to be apart of it all."
Congrats! May your battle through mud and obstacles be a fun one.

Send me an email at justploddingalong@gmail.com and I will get you your code for free entry. 
Everyone else enjoy 10% off with the code SPARTANBLOGGER

*If Greg does not respond by Monday I will pick again. So don't delay Greg lets get you registered for a race!

I am off to the great state of Delaware this weekend for wedding fun. And while I will pack some running gear, the main focus is on family and fun so we will see how much I fit in. I do know I can at least get some walking in. This week has been low mileage in terms of running but I started personal training and my Couch to 5K program so it has been a good week to focus on other things.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review