boohoo my life is over. I will never run again. Whoa is me.
and then I swung the other way
My heart is stupid, how dare you betray me. Doctors know nothing ahhhhhhh
I have since landed on
I had to give myself a little reality check:
- Don't freak out until you know what is really going on which could be nothing! Everybody just calm down. Okay me calm down.
-Stop focusing on what I can't do and focus on what I can. I can walk, I can do yoga, I can do Pilates, I can lift. I can do all the other activities I like to do. Pretty much as long as my heart rate isn't elevated I am free to go about my business.
- I am more than just a runner. This has been my focus for a long time. It is my most favorite hobby. But it is not the only thing about me.
- I have a doctor's permission to be lazy. Most of the time doctor's are like move more, mine is saying move less. I can be living it up on the couch, binge watching Bravo with my doctor's permission. Sweet.
So my plan of action:
-Stay strong with none cardio workouts
- Read/ watch TV/ Study / try new recipes/ stalk pinterest for more fun craft projects
-Try not to worry about it. This can be easier said than done but there is no point worrying that something is wrong when in fact nothing may be wrong
- Live vicariously through all my running friends and fellow run bloggers
So now everyone go out and run for me!