Turkey Day Well Done

Started the day of with a trot


 and even though it was 28 degrees out a ton of people showed up just to run for fun. I love runners we are so crazy, the best kind of crazy.

 Got to get together with great friends to celebrate. I think it is up there with one of my favorite turkey's days. 


 I also realized I need to step up my craft game because everything was just so cute and immediately ordered a set of stamps so I can start making cute things. Contemplating even getting on pintrest.....whoa too far.


There wasn't enough food....just kidding I immediately regretted my pants choice. I should know to only wear stretchy pants. Amateur mistake.

On to the next holiday. Christmas decorations have been put up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review