Give Thanks

for:

- Health
Even though recently it seems like I have a million and a half colds I have been lucky to be healthy enough to run pretty much to my little heart's content and do lots of fun and exciting things.

Marathons! Marathons! Marathons!

-Happiness
Leaving Illinois and moving to Columbus Georgia was kind of intimidating but now that we are here I love it. I feel lucky that we are in a place that I can work at a running store because it is fun and that D is doing a job he is happy and feels proud to do.
Fort Benning- Home of the Airborne School
-My family
They have been amazing supporting us and our life endeavors and I feel very grateful that I have such loving and awesome family.




- My friends
Near or far they are the best and I feel very lucky to know such amazing and inspiring people.
Friends who cheer/make wacky posters/ eat pancakes together, stay together

-My husband
He is my favorite person and my best friend for 10 years now. I like that he is my backup for this crazy life adventure.
Yay for a man in uniform;)!


-My dog
He makes me happy.
Cute but has breath of death

-My fellow running bloggers
They keep me inspired and on the road dreaming of being better, faster, stronger.

And if you inspire me a lot, a lot I will show up at your door and make you be my best friend. Just let it happen.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. Delighted to represent all your blogging friends, Queen Bean :) And LOVE the photo of Max. Happy Thanksgiving.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review