Moving Day

Tomorrow is pack the big yellow Penske truck day. Excited and tired all at the same time. This week has been tough- working, packing and saying goodbye to all the awesome people I have gotten to know here in Illinois. I am excited for the next adventure but also sad to go.

The majority of this week has been me eating out and working out very little. Cross training this week has been in the form of lifting heavy things and walking Max.
Max is very concerned we pack the bone he got as a gift from the neighbor. Don't worry I am on it.

One o the best things that happened this week was my going away party which was at
That is right- Jump America where we played dodgeball on trampolines and jumped into foam pits. Jumping in is way easier than crawling out- just a warning there. Best time ever! And a super good workout/ warm up for moving.

Lucky for me my Mom appeared at the Milwaukee airport to help me move. That = Winning! 

Off to pack yet another box. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review