Saturday, May 18, 2013

Random Saturday Stuff

Since I haven't been running as much as usual I have had time to do other things. Besides watching the first five seasons of Say Yes to the Dress (why is that show so addicting- it is basically a show about shopping and yet I love it) I have been reunited with my other hobby- photography.

Photos from the morning walk with Max.



\

Get ready to see more photos on the blog- if you aren't into it, tough my blog.
It has been really fun to get back into and I think it is good for me to have something to do besides work and run......and watch entire seasons of shows about dress buying. Of course once I start hitting the high mileage again other things tend to fall to the wayside.

Since I am basically spending this Saturday waiting around to run the marathon on Sunday I thought shopping seemed like the perfect time killer. I got myself a sweet new tripod.
It's a photo... of a camera- just blew my mind
I also finally made my way to the Outlet Mall, can't believe it has taken me this long and found these at the Nike Outlet.

Shoes for $45 and skull shoelaces for 92 cents. I haven't decided what shoes the laces will go in yet but I had to have them.

I am slightly concerned that I woke up with a slight pain in my butt/hamstring area- but is it real or is it the taper crazies/ paranoia. I guess I will find out.
And with that I go back to waiting for tomorrow and 26.2 miles!

What show is your guilty pleasure?

2 comments:

  1. you need to hook the tripod on you and set photos to every 30 seconds!

    Guilty pleasure... Frozen custard, cupcakes, sweets, pizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another marathon. I hope running my first marathon in March doesn't start the beginning of something I am not so sure I wanna do! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!