Race Goals: Let's Skamper

Not sure what my goals should be for


I am feeling pretty good since my Wednesday run. Mostly because I haven't worked out since and been sleeping more. The course is supposed to be flat and fast. Weather is supposed to be dry and a cool 45 as the high. Let's do this:

A goal: 2:05 or less
B goal: 2:10 or less
C goal: 2:15 or less

I am dressing up as a runner, don't even think I will wear the cat ears, so there should be nothing to keep me from running on the faster side. I still don't feel 100 percent in the leg department so I guess we shall see. Fast or slow it will be fun to see those who do dress up and check out a new area.

Good luck to all those racing this weekend.

Do you all set goals for races? 
Any exciting racing or non racing plans?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review