I have run three times on my new treadmill. Which now makes me a treadmill running expert of course. Things I have learned in my 11 miles going nowhere.
1. Even when you are losing your mind excited that you purchased a treadmill and it resides a convenient four feet away from your bedroom it can still be tough to convince yourself to get on it.
2. It is sweaty. Soooo sweaty. Even with the built in fan on the treadmill and an additional fan both on high. I have never sweated so much in my life.
3. Treadmill running is boring. It is less boring with fun music. It is way less boring when you watch a movie.
4. Running on a treadmill stress your joints in new ways. Easing into it seems best. I read an article that treadmill runners can experience more stress injuries due to there being less variation in their form.
5. I start too fast. And then want to die. I need to learn how to ease into it just like I do running outside.