Mon: Nada maybe yoga
Tues: 6 miles
Wed: 8 miles
Thurs: Nada maybe yoga/ strength
Fri: 8 miles
Sat: 4 miles
Sun: 14 miles
As always, this plan is tentative and subject to changes due to life.
Jac over at Challenged and Running in the Bike Lane (who I like to think of as my AZ running amiga) nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks Jac! She has been running for a million days in a row now in the Arizona heat. Pretty dang inspiring.
1) I am a big fan of photography and used to do it a lot, now not so much but hope to get back into it (you know pictures that are not a blurry half marathon course).
2) I love Friend's reruns. My favorite character is Monica.
3) I have seen Orcas in the wild, on a cruise in Alaska
4) I have had the same best friend since 7th grade. When you meet someone as fun as she is you don't let them get away. She lives in MN and I am super excited that we are going to be closer when we move up to IL. I see some fun in our future!
5) My other best friend lives in sunny CA with her awesome husband and adorable kids. People used to think we were related because we look similar and act alike. And we would totally make up stories about how we are sisters and people always believed it.
|If you couldn't tell I am the mature one.|
6) I swore I never would go back to Brazil after I came home from Recife with the death plague last fall but considering the next summer Olympics are in Rio and D and I kind of want to go.....never say never
|Brazil super fun until it tries to kill you|
7 Beautiful Bloggers for you to check out: