Plan for the Week

Last week was kind of not great in terms of cross training: 1 day of zumba and one day of yoga. The lure of the couch after work is strong. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, when get home head straight to workout clothes.

Even so I ran 28.5 miles last week including my fastest mile in a long time 8:46. #RWStreakExtreme is going strong.

On the Agenda for this week:
Mon: 1 mile plus xtrain of some kind (maybe strength)
Tues: 4 miles easy and yoga
Wed: 7 hilly miles and yoga
Thurs: 1 mile and xtrain
Friday: 6 miles with 2 at a faster tempo
Saturday: Breeze in the Trees 5K sub 30 minute attempt. Woot Woot
Sunday: LSD 13 miles + napping


Fun Fact: D bought me an iphone. Whooeeee


I immediately had to obtain an otterbox case because it is not if but when will I drop it. So this is what I will be doing with my free time. 

Yesterday D and I celebrated our Anniversary by going to The Melting Pot
where I ignored D and played with my new iphone (I had to check in on foursquare, hello). Just kidding but I did annoy him by taking some pictures


The restaurant put an anniversary card at our table. So cute. But that is it for photos because I was way too busy stuffing my face to take other pictures. A really great anniversary day and thank you to all the well wishers for thinking of us!

Comments

  1. Happy anniversary! I love all that yoga in your plan, and where did you get that awesome otter box cover??? I run with my phone in my bra, and I can only do that because of otter box. It still gets a little water in it sometimes, but not as bad as it would. I'm on otter box #2 because my twins destroyed the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am impressed by your twins. They should be the test for all things claiming to be indestructible. I ordered it off their website. I think they might be new http://www.otterbox.com/apple-iphone-4s-cases/apple-iphone-4s-cases,default,sc.html

      Delete
  2. I've never seen such a cute Otterbox like that. I'm with Yo Momma - where'd you get it? Happy Anniversary, again. And congrats on keeping up the running streak!! Don't you love seeing your mileage increase??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out http://www.otterbox.com/apple-iphone-4s-cases/apple-iphone-4s-cases,default,sc.html for the case. The running streak is pretty awesome, b/c I wake up and I know it is go time for at least one mile. Plus I fear your wrath. J/K but it is motivating to know other people are doing it as well!

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I worked at Melting Pot for 2 years, so I can only imagine all the deliciousness you had while getting increasingly stuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love my iPhone! Happy Anniversary! (Also, I've never been to the Melting Pot).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! You look great! And, congrats on the iPhone. I want to join this century soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should get an iphone. They are instantly addicting:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review