Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Time to Head Home

I have killed two giant spiders during my time babysitting the mansion. I think it is time to head home.
No, just no

Flip flop/ spider eliminator- now what do I do with this shoe- burn it?
It rained today
It feels so nice outside, you know when it is not 107.

After dinner I wanted something sweet and opted for watermelon over an ice cream bar...

I began to wonder if I was ill or something, but gave it an hour and ate the ice cream bar too
All is right in the world. 

Run this morning: 3 hilly, hot miles (80 degrees at 5:30a.m.)
Run tomorrow: 6 miles of hills (thinking that a 3 mile double loop might be in order, maybe the cool weather will stick around until tomorrow morning).

2 comments:

  1. Cool weather?? Send that some coolness up north! LOL It's humid this AM, so yucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recently moved into a new apt that is in a woodsy area-- aka spiders galore. I bought these plug ins that keep spider and other bugs away-- miracle workers i tell ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!