Hello 2012

Well I have finally caught up with the rest of the world and joined twitter. Not sure how it is going to go.  Can 140 characters contain all this greatness? We shall see. But I am interested in keeping up with my favorite runners and running brands so decided I needed to jump on the bandwagon and stop resisting progress.

On the right hand side of my blog you will find a handy dandy button (that only took me like 30 minutes to figure out. It would have taken 60 seconds if D had been around, my computer co-dependence is getting out of hand) to follow me and all my wit in another format. I pinky swear to follow you if you follow me.

Not so shocking news: Yesterday was Thursday, Muscle Pump day. Guess who was NOT in class, this blogger. I am with Jina, Thursdays just do not go well. Oh well at least I did some speed work.
Instead of sweating it out in Muscle Pump I sweated it out at Kohl's
I could not use this coupon.
 I went with the idea that I was going to expand my professional wardrobe. Moving on from the t-shirt and jeans uniform of the grad student but......I went in the door next to the workout gear and ended up with
 Since I live in such a cold weather area it only made sense to buy warm weather running gear. Oh well, in about 8 months I will be able to wear these items.....maybe. And I got both these items for 25 bucks, sweet deal. I also got this cute tank, something I can wear all year round for 12 bucks. That is getting worn on tomorrows run I think.
Work wardrobe: 0
Running wardrobe: 3

Tomorrow is 8 miles at the Saguaro East Loop
in preparation I dug out the big guns: this is going to be a double water bottle run

Check out this sweet deal at Run the Edge. You get a copy of their book, a signed card from Kara Goucher, a cute gone running sign and part of the cost gets donated to girls on the run, a great organization. If you are running book nerd like me you will get all excited and whip out the credit card at lightening speed. 

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. Whoo hoo!! I'm following you on Twitter!!! :-) Love the new running gear!! I need a running tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo for Thursdays! Yay for Twitter! That is such a cute tank!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review