Breakfast at Tiffany's

This weekend has been amazing. D & I both took Thursday and Friday off to have a little staycation at the house I am babysitting. For us having more than one bathroom in a house is pretty exciting. Throw in a pool and cable and we lose our minds. We BBQ'd with friends, I went on a fun long run with a friend, we ordered out and picked up food (yay no cooking) and just relaxed. Amazing.
And then today D kicked it up a notch and took me here to get an early anniversary gift.





Tiffany's have a collection of necklaces with bean charms on them. How perfect is that and D thought I needed a necklace that is such a perfect fit with my nickname. He is good, he is very good. I was freaking out and super excited but I think that happens a lot in that store because the salesman didn't even bat an eye and even wrapped up the necklace so I could open it again. How awesome is that. And then D took me to get gelatto because I had a coupon for a free one. Best day ever. 


Comments

  1. I get super giddy when we're in Tiffany's too!! That's a cute necklace. Good work, D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! What a fabulous gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review