Monday, March 26, 2012

On the Agenda

Last week I did pretty well sticking with my running plan for the week.
Mon= 2.4 miles around the neighborhood
Tues= 5 miles speedwork on the treadmill
Wed= Off
Thur= 6 miles easy run
Fri= Off
Sat= Off
Sun= 13.1 miles Arizona Distance Classic
Total mileage= 26.5 miles

Plan for this week:
Mon= swim (shake out the aches from the 1/2)
Tues= thinking speedwork but if still sore might just run an easy 6
Wed= Off
Thur= speedwork or 6 miles depending on Tues
Fri= 3 miles
Sat= 6 miles
Sun= 8 miles

Mileage aim= 28 miles

2 comments:

  1. And you swim! Do you ever consider triathlons? They scare me a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done one indoor tri (indoor pool, stationary bike, track situation) but haven't ventured beyond that. I am not great at biking and the idea of having to be competent in three sports all at the same time scares me too.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!