Thursday, January 19, 2012

Temecula 1/2 Race Goals

Tomorrow I head out to the
Whoohoo it feels like I haven't done a half in forever. Okay it has been about a month but still FOREVER. After seven hours of driving we will arrive at
for our weekend of wine and running. Not excited for driving but excited for hotel stay. I love staying in hotels, no dogs waking me up at 5 a.m., nothing to clean. Pure awesomeness. I of course packed the essentials
This obviously says I am planning on doing some PhD exam studying this weekend.
Since the weather says it could be cool and raining I am suffering from outfit indecision 2012

To wear the skirt or the pants, the long sleeve or the short sleeve, arm sleeves? Ahhhhhh guess I will take it all and make the decision race day. I am known for my light packing skills
Yes I am only leaving for two days, why?
Okay so race goals. Since I have hurt my toe doing yoga (hhhhhhhh) I am not sure how fast I am going to be going this race plus there are some hills so......hmmm

A goal will be to finish around 2:15
B goal between 2:15 and 2:30
C goal just finish and obtain medal

Good enough for me. 
And look what came this week!

Yep my hair is sparkly. WHoohoo




1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! I'm excited to hear how you do :)

    PS Your toe story yesterday had me cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!