Bonjour Goat Cheese

Yesterday after my 3 mile run (30 minutes) I headed over to my friend C's house for some french fare. She let a few of us invade her space and then fed us delicious food that involved goat cheese, brie, and a pear tart. Hello you are my favorite person. She also gave us champagne with raspberries. She is a much better hostess than I. I usually make my guests bring a beverage or a present but she let us in without providing anything. She pretty much rocks. Charlie the corgi was also there to entertain us. He is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Try not to love this guy.

J&J loving the champagne beverage
Friends are fun!

Alert: Nicest person ever
 A day full of eating delicious french food, drinking champagne and chatting with friends, doesn't get any better than that.

I also came home to my degree in the mail. It is now official. I apparently know something. Not sure what but the paper says it is so. Whoohooo

I also found picnik so there will probably be future gratuitous use of conversation bubble stickers and ridiculous picture frames. 

Workout today: 8.5 miles in 1:26.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review