When 4 turns into 8

I headed out this morning intending to run 4 miles but instead ran 8. That rarely ever happens. But it was such a nice day out I just wanted to keep going.
I felt like Mr. Happy


I am hoping this means that I am getting stronger as a runner. 

October in Review:
I ran 73 miles in October
1 half marathon
6 hour long swims
Longest run: 12 miles
Shortest run: 2 miles
2 days of weight lifting= fail

Goals for November:
Lift weights twice a week
Complete the Shun the Sun 1/2
Do more stretching
Run 80 miles 

Comments

  1. I get sick, go away for a day or two, and I come back and your blog looks all different! Looks great; I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review