Not so Wordless Wednesday

I like new stuff:
New shoes: finally found a new pair I wanted to keep and they are pink- winning
Energy for Mount Lemmon
I will probably just take the chews and save the Roks for after the fun of 13.1 uphill is over. (I have only mentioned that the race is uphill a million times now, but who is counting).

And for the grand finale (drum roll please)
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
It is 2p.m and I am still in my awesome spongebob squarepants pajamas (yes I am juvenile thanks for asking). Why because I don't have to go to work or campus on Wednesday so it is my favorite day of the week! (and just as a fyi I usually have a rule about being out of pajamas by noon but today I totally violated it due to being distracted by getting some school work done and for some reason am feeling proud of the fact that I have yet to get ready for the day). Not sure if this qualifies as winning.... could be the beginnings of a downward spiral. Next thing you know sweatpants are appropriate for all occasions.     
                                                                        (I only sorta believe that now)

Comments

  1. Love them! I heard on the radio the other day that someone did a study and concluded that children who watch Spongebob (in particular!) were less intelligent than other kids! How random is that?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review