I have a stalker

My right foot has been kind of sore lately. Along with icing it I thought using a tennis ball would be good to massage it out. So I bought a brand new shiny can of tennis balls for the occasion.
In case you don't know what tennis balls look like?
Anyway our lab Max is freaking out about it. I gave him one as a peace offering hoping he would leave mine alone but that did not work out. After I rubbed my foot around for awhile I snatched my ball off the floor and put it on my desk and this is what happened.

STARE DOWN 2011

Gimme the ball

Please give me the ball

You know you want to give me the ball

BALL!!!!!

We have been at it for about 45 minutes now. Things are getting pretty intense around here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review