Brazil Part 3: Is Anybody Listening

The great part about all inclusive resorts is that they are all inclusive. All the food and drink you could want.
We tried fun mixed drinks, my favorite was the Caipirinha which consisted of freshly squeezed limes, sugar and vodka. Probably a million calories with all the sugar but luckily calories don't county while on vacation so I was in the clear. The resort has a huge buffet that was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as three different restaurants you could reserve a spot at and cafe areas around the pools that had food as well as a 24 hour bar inside the lobby that served appetizers. If you were hungry or thirsty, you were doing something wrong.
On Monday I gave my presentation at the conference. The conference was very nice except for the fact that the majority was in Portuguese.
Fun presentation outfit. There was some interesting fashion in Brazil. Mostly consisted of tight and short
 My particular panel on Water Governance and Institutions had 5 presentations. Mine was the only one in English which meant that I basically presented to a roomful of people who did not understand a word I said. This may also be the case when I present to a room full of English speakers. You never can tell. Overall I met some nice and interesting people. And some people in the audience did understand and asked interesting questions. It was neat to see so many people from all over the world come together.

After that was out of the way it was time to hit the beach/ pool and have some fun!
Time to relax!
We hit up the mini golf that was at the resort
Went for walks on the beach

And went out for a fancy dinner where I fell in love with a chicken


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review