Back in Action

Saturday I killed my long run. After being sick and not running for a week  I was pretty pleased to run 10 miles in under two hours. It was a beautiful morning.
 Nice and cool out. Had my water, Swedish fish and some rockin tunes. Nice to feel strong again after feeling all sick and weak.

Only two more weeks until Mt Lemmon run. Whooo getting excited. There is no way I will be prepared to run uphill for 13 miles so the plan of action is to.....just keep moving forward. It has been a long time since I have run a race. Can't wait for all the excitement that comes with the packet pick-up, early morning bus ride, million trips to Porto potty before race start and of course, the finish line.

Comments

  1. Great job on your run! Can't wait till I've built my mileage back up that I can crank out 10 miles like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review