Adventures in ABQ

This past weekend I met my my sister and bro-in-law in Albuquerque for some fun. We didn't have any major plans besides eating and drinking. The perfect kind of vacation.


We hit up the Apothecary Lounge for happy hour on Friday and tried to sit outside to enjoy the view
Not my pic

but it was so freakin windy we were afraid we were going to get blown off the roof so we had to move it indoors. After drinks and snacks we walked around the Old Town part of ABQ and hit up a place called Monroe's for mexican.

The next day we headed to the Aquarium and Botanical Gardens. They were super fun. I love fish so I was super happy.



The aquarium is on the smaller size but still fun. Part of it was closed including the touch pool so that was a bummer. I wanted to pet sharks. The botanical gardens are right next door so we headed over there to check them out. Not everything was in bloom since it is still early in the season but the Japanese garden was beautiful.







and the spring flowers were spot on.

Thanks to my sister and bro-in-law for meeting me for some adventure time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review