Friday Favorites

Update on Neurology: So the same day I put on my blog that I was being slowly driven insane by the neurology department D was finally able to get an appointment on this coming Monday....so that was kinda weird. Apparently I had to just put my crazy out into the universe..... and boom. Whatever works.

Some favorites from this week:

For anyone into Making A Murderer, Making a Murderer Hairstyles is for you!



My most favorite song right now. It is just so catchy and happy.


I may have EOG-(Early Onset Grumpiness)

These dogs are best friends and I love it

The last loooonnnngggg run for marathon training is Sunday! I am coming for you 20 miles. Until then eat all the carbs and rest all the feet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review