Thankful

After working Black Friday and Small Business Saturday and everyone making it out alive with only a few people throwing out unnecessary attitude I am very much this


As the year comes to an end I like to reflect on what I am thankful for and all that has gone on in the past year. Here it goes....


Adventures: I have gotten to do some amazing things this year! I an thankful that I am able to travel and do so many fun things and know so many fun people to have adventures with.
Vegas Baby

Zion National Park

Sedona, Arizona


Grand Canyon, Arizona

Balmorhea State Park, Texas



Taos, NM

Minneapolis, MN


DC

Philly

Friends: Old and new. I have some amazing friends who I have known forever and they just can't shake me and I have had the opportunity to make new friends this year. Old or new, I so appreciate their willingness to hang with me.







My job: I get paid to run....so there is that. Even though when I am not coaching I work in retail and like to joke about it, most of the time it is a pretty good time. And I love the people I coach. 

Transmountain Challenge Training Group


Family: I am lucky enough to have a family who supports me and loves me even though I am a bit crazy (but then who do I get the crazy from.....).






My Guys: The hubs and my dog make me happy every single day. So much love for them. And I do appreciate them being okay with me taking off on running adventures. And for every once in awhile giving in and participating.
Bataan Memorial Death March

That face....
My fellow bloggers and blog readers: Your comments, likes, emails, messages, etc. keep me motivated. Not to mention my fellow fitness/running bloggers out in the world dominating, you all keep me running even when I would rather be on the couch binge watching the E network....so many thanks!

Hope everyone had an amazing Turkey Day and no one lost an eye Black Friday shopping. 

Comments

  1. Very nice! We all have so much to be thankful for and you've summed it up wonderfully. I feel the way you looked when you got sidelined, reading this put things back into perspective. Thank you my friend! Party on Bean ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! We all have so much to be thankful for and you've summed it up wonderfully. I feel the way you looked when you got sidelined, reading this put things back into perspective. Thank you my friend! Party on Bean ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review