Adventures in Milwaukee

This weekend I was lucky enough to have family come visit. On Saturday we decided to head to Milwaukee to see what we could see. 

The first stop was the St. Josaphat Basilica

'





Second stop was the Pabst Mansion- no photography allowed inside but it was amazing.




Next stop the Public Market

Where I found the street I would like to live on

and located all the major food groups. 
Cheese

Chocolate

and Wine.

It was a magical place.

Next we located the North Point Lighthouse on Lake Michigan



Overall it was a great weekend! Thanks family for coming to visit!

Comments

  1. Great photos! Can I be your neighbor on Bloody Mary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! You would be the best neighbor!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review