Sweet Jams

Not this kind
more the musical variety.

I am in need of some sweet new running tunes. So I will share some of my favorite music to run with and hope you give me some recommendations on your favorite songs to run to.

New favorites:
Country- might seems weird to run to country songs but I have always loved country
The Band Perry: Better Dig Two
Little Big Town Tornado 
Carrie Underwood Two Black Cadillacs
Miranda Lambert Fastest Girl in Town

Pop & Rock- Britney and I will forever be soulmates
Britney Spears Womanizer/ w/ Will i am Scream & Shout
Alex Claire Too Close
Florence & the Machine No Light, No Light/ Shake it out
Muse Madness
Foster the People Pumped up kicks

Classic awesomeness- because some songs never get old
Bon Jovi Living on a prayer, You give love a bad name, Wanted Dead or Alive, Bad Medicine- okay I love me some Bon Jovi it is true. You just can't ignore those lushious locks
Aerosmith Dream On

Okay now you share- what are some of your favorite running songs?
I am in desperate need of some new tunes! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review