Nice Legs


The past few days have been quite a bit of fun. Got to trail run with my trail group on Saturday. Everything was so green and beautiful and it wasn't a million degrees. Almost pretty enough to distract me from the burn of running uphill for three miles straight...almost. 



I got to support Team Up and Running at the Walk a Mile in Her Shoes. These dudes raised an awesome amount of funds to support survivors of family violence. 











Watching men try and walk in heels is pretty entertaining. I am not great at heels but I now know I am not the worst.

Registered for another race....
Franklin Mountains Trail Run. Thanks to Trail Running Over Texas for the entry. I am looking forward to this medal! Will be doing the 10K cause I have been doing a lot of racing and need to reign it in. And the 1221' in elevation gain is enough for me thanks.

My goal this week is to get in a few miles before the marathon to try and shake out the legs a bit before I ask them to power through another 26.2. Getting excited for fall marathon number 2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review