Greetings from CO and a 50K

Hello from Colorado!

I am here to visit family and tomorrow run the Greenland 50k. Not gonna lie. Little nervous about that distance. I have not really run all that long since the Georgia marathon the end of March except for one long trail run. But I will just take it slow and steady and try not to pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Goal A- complete this distance and have fun.

Goal B- I would like to finish in six hours but ideally more than a finish time I would like to run smart and feel good throughout the race and finish strong.

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. Welcome to Colorado!!! Now its time to simply forget about racing the clock & soak up the magical atmosphere. Be present & have a blast. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge with beautiful scenery. Good luck, and ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink lots of water! This weekend is supposed to be mad hot for May...go figure, huh :) HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fun race! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review