I Spy....

.... a good deal.

Firmoo asked me if I would be interested in reviewing their eyeglasses. Heck yes.

Firmoo is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. We have always been committed ourselves to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices which start at 8 dollars. For this reason, we have gained a solid reputation and trust from hundreds of thousands of fans on Facebook. (from their website)

Basically you can scan your picture into the website- try on some virtual pairs and find an awesome pair of glasses ranging from $8 on up.

I picked a pair and within about five days the glasses showed up at my door. And they are awesome. Last time I was at the eye doctor I saw a pair I liked that were $150. Looks like the highest these glasses run at around $70 but with many under $20. That is a steal compared to anywhere else.

 I ordered these bad boys

 All glasses come with a hard case, soft case, rag and a tiny tool for tiny screws. Every pair comes with all of these items. 



For not being able to try them on, they fit pretty well. Doesn't look like you can return them if they just don't fit well so something to consider when ordering. While I did get the pair pictured here for free. I ordered a cheaper pair not affiliated with the blog. Love that pair as well. The only difference between the cheaper versions and the more expensive is the hard case was just a plastic shell versus the nicer one that came with the free pair pictured above. But I could care less about the case. If you want a cool eyeglass case head to Ross. They always seem to have a rack near the front door. 

For my readers Firmoo is offering your first pair free. So if you wear glasses check this website out. I love that I have a few more options for days when I don't like sticking my finger in my eye to put contacts in- which happens to be most days. And I love having options that did not cost hundreds of dollars (goodbye paycheck) to come by. 

Anyone else shocked to find out how much glasses cost?
I almost passed out last time I ordered glasses- for that much money they should also clean and cook.

Do you wear glasses running?
I will for short runs but try to wrangle in the contacts for longer runs to avoid the 'I can't see a thing due to fog factor'. Like I said before I excel at sweating.

Disclaimer: Firmoo gave me the above pictured glasses. The opinions I express are my own. I have purchased a pair from the same site and found the quality of the glasses for $8 to be amazing. I have and do recommend this site to my fellow bespectacled amigos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review