The Ultimate Bean Experience

Family visiting is the perfect excuse to head to the Jelly Belly factory up the way a bit. The most magical place in the world. 



 You can take a tour around the facility- which is actually just a distribution center. I feel comfortable knowing there is a large quantity of jelly beans within a ten mile radius of my house.

We got to ride a train. A tiny train.

Jelly Belly art

The best part of the tour was the end where we got a free bag. It lasted about a minute. This weekend's runs have been fueled by Jelly Belly.

Nine miles tomorrow which might be in sleet but will not lack carbs. 

Comments

  1. When I was in Kenosha for the Wisconsin 1/2 (one of my faves) we visited Jelly Bean factory as well. Loved the area with free samples of all the flavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..I love touring candy factory's!! We use to tour the Hershey one in CA when I was a kid. Ahh..the good ol' days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review