1000

On Sunday I went for a four mile run and I hit 1000 miles for the year! And it felt pretty good.


And then I promptly came down with a massive cold and have been lying low since. I even took a sick day on Monday where I guess I could have blogged but instead laid on my couch watching seasons of Parks and Recreation and napping.


And for the record Parks & Rec is amazing. I am feeling better but not better enough to stop the lazy and run- which will induce massive amounts of coughing and me passing out on my treadmill I am sure. So until fully recovered I will sleep in and eat peppermint bars until I am healed. Oh and keep watching Parks & Rec.

But whoohooo for reaching 1000! Another goal down.

Have you accomplished any major goals lately?
-my new goal is to watch and memorize every episode of Parks & Recreation

Comments

  1. Congratulations on 1,000 miles! That's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the 1000 miles. I am very impressed.

    My latest achievement is finishing my Christmas shopping! The girl is DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting 1,000!!! That's amazing. I haven't run since the Iron Girl and I have 5 miles to run to meet my 2012 goal of 500 miles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review