Blog love

Megan over at Running Toward the Prize has me featured on her blog. How freakin cool is that!!! Head on over and check it out and her other great post on gear, other runners and pretty much anything and everything about Disney.

In other news should have Internet access by 8pm tonight. To say I excited would be an understatement. Hi my name is Bean and I am addicted to the Internet.

For those with internet hit up:

http://www.runningtowardtheprize.com/2012/08/24/featured-runner-sabrina-c/#.UDfFpol5mc0

Comments

  1. I can't believe you've survived this long without internet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Training Week 10/9/2017-10/15/2017....or lack of...

The forever taper

Wisconsin Marathon Race Review